Aerial Work Platform/MEWP Train the Trainer Course (All Purpose Crane Training)
The Aerial Work Platform/MEWP Train the Trainer Course is designed to teach participants how to safely and effectively provide MEWP operator training.
This train the trainer class will provide instruction on suggested teaching methods while providing the information necessary to instruct trainees on the safe and effective use of MEWPs.
Students will learn how to develop their presentation skills and deliver the course in an interactive and informative way.
Anyone wishing to take this course will benefit from previously completing the MEWP Operator training Course.
* Please ensure you read the course outline for your chosen date & location before placing your booking. These can vary for each training centre. *
At the end of the training, successful students will be able to confidently demonstrate the necessary skills to deliver aerial work platform/MEWP training.
The Aerial Work Platform/MEWP Train the Trainer Course will cover the following topics:
- Types of aerial lifts
- OSHA & ANSI regulations
- Causes & results of aerial lift accidents
- Aerial lift pre-use inspection procedures and techniques
- Fall protection
- Safe operating practices & procedures
- Instructional techniques
Students will be required to take part in classroom discussions and successfully complete a practical evaluation at the end of the course.
Who Should Attend
Competent operators, supervisors or managers who plan to deliver Aerial Work Platform/MEWP operator training classes to MEWP operator candidates.
Applicants should be in-house personnel or current/previously qualified trainers who wish to deliver Aerial Work Platform/MEWP operator training.
* Please read the course outline before placing your booking. These can vary for each training centre. *
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969