Forklift Operator Train the Trainer Course (Crane Institute of America)
This 3 day Forklift Operator Train the Trainer Course is designed to teach participants how to safely and effectively provide forklift operator training.
This train the trainer class will provide instruction on suggested teaching methods while providing the information necessary to instruct trainees on the safe and effective use of MEWPs.
Students will learn how to develop their presentation skills and deliver the course in an interactive and informative way.
Anyone wishing to take this course will benefit from previously completing the forklift operator training Course.
* Please ensure you read the course outline for your chosen date & location before placing your booking. These can vary for each training center. *
At the end of the training, successful students will be able to confidently demonstrate the necessary skills to deliver forklift operator training.
The Forklift Operator Train the Trainer course will cover the following topics:
- How to be a great trainer and facilitator
- How to create a learning environment
- Types of forklifts, components & terminology
- Causes & results of forklift accidents
- Role of the pre-use inspection in reducing forklift accidents
- OSHA pre-use inspection requirements
- Forklift pre-use inspection procedures and techniques
- Recognizing and understanding the differences between deficiencies & safety hazards
- Correct way to write pre-use inspection reports that provide the proper documentation
- Items to be inspected before the forklift is used
- Forklift setup and recognizing site hazards
- Safe operating practices & procedures
- Operator responsibilities
Students will be required to take part in classroom discussions and successfully complete a final written exam at the end of the course.
Who Should Attend
In-house personnel or current/previous trainers who plan to deliver forklift operator training classes.
Applicants should be in-house personnel who are current/previous qualified trainers.
* Please read the course outline before placing your booking. These can vary for each training center. *
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969