Forklift Operator Train the Trainer Course (Sunbelt)
This 1 day Forklift Operator Train the Trainer Course is designed to teach participants how to safely and effectively provide forklift operator training. This train the trainer class will provide instruction on suggested teaching methods while providing the information necessary to instruct trainees on the safe and effective use of MEWPs.
Students will learn how to develop their presentation skills and deliver the course in an interactive and informative way. Anyone wishing to take this course will benefit from previously completing the forklift operator training Course.
* Please ensure you read the course outline for your chosen date & location before placing your booking. These can vary for each training center. *
At the end of the training, successful students will be able to confidently demonstrate the necessary skills to deliver forklift operator training.
The Forklift Operator Train the Trainer class will cover the following topics:
- Responsibilities as a trainer, operator, user & owner
- Types of aerial lifts
- How to prevent forklift accidents
- Pre-use inspection procedures and techniques
- Workplace inspection
- Instructional techniques
Students will be required to take part in classroom discussions and a hands-on demonstrations.
Who Should Attend
Competent operators, supervisors or managers who plan to deliver forklift operator training classes.
Applicants should be in-house personnel or current/previously qualified trainers who wish to deliver forklift operator training.
* Please read the course outline before placing your booking. These can vary for each training center. *
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969