Mobile Crane Operator Train the Trainer Course (North American Crane Bureau)
The Mobile Crane Operator Train the Trainer Course will aim to develop the trainer’s skills and provide them with the knowledge and tools necessary to create and deliver a productive lesson.
This program is designed for in-house personnel, previously qualified as trainers, who need a thorough understanding of the subject(s) for presentation to groups of their supervisors, operators, inspectors and maintenance personnel.
* Please ensure you read the course outline for your chosen date & location before placing your booking. These can vary for each training center. *
This 5 day Mobile Crane Operator Train the Trainer course will cover the following:
- Crane Types & Configurations
- Applicable Terminology
- How to Read & Apply OSHA & ASME Standards
- Operator Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Stability Limitations
- Load Chart Interpretation
- Safe Operating Practices
- Factors Affecting Lifting Capabilities
- Recognizing Site Hazards
- Record Keeping Requirements
- Trainer Qualifications
- Training Course Development
- Preparation Goals
- Training Techniques
- Step-by-Step Process of Conducting Program
- Training through Simulation
Candidates will be assigned the task of specific research, development, and the presentation of materials during this course.
Who Should Attend
This course has been designed for in-house personnel who are currently or previously qualified trainers.
Applicants should be in-house personnel who are currently or previously qualified trainers.
* Please read the course outline before placing your booking. These can vary for each training center. *
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969