NCCCO Mobile Crane Operator Course Bundle Including Exams (Lattice Boom)
This NCCCO Mobile Crane Operator Course including exams is designed to prepare experienced and trained operators, who currently work in mobile crane operations, for the successful completion of their NCCCO (National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators) written and practical exams in the Lattice Boom specialty.
The OSHA regulations require crane operators working in construction or performing construction-related activities to be certified through a nationally accredited agency.
Students who successfully complete this NCCCO course will be confident in their preparation for the test and will also be able to competently perform the job requirements of a mobile crane operator.
* Please Note – This course will ONLY include the written and practical exams for the Lattice Boom specialty. *
On successful completion of the NCCCO Mobile Crane Operator Training Course, students will be prepared to take their final exam in the following specialty:
- Lattice Boom Crawler
The NCCCO Mobile Crane Operator Course will cover the following topics:
- Site and crane set-up
- Roles and responsibilities
- Crane operations
- Technical knowledge of mobile cranes
- Basic math skills required to pass the exams
- Understanding load charts
The NCCCO Mobile Crane Operator Course requires candidates to pass the written core and one specialty examination which will be certified for a five-year period.
* This course price is INCLUSIVE of 1 written and 1 specialty exam. Should you wish to book additional speciality exams please contact our team. *
- The written core exam consists of 90 multiple-choice questions. Candidates have 90 minutes to complete this.
- Lattice Boom specialty examination consists of 26 multiple-choice questions. Candidates are allowed 60 minutes to complete their specialty exam.
Who Should Attend
Workers who are trained, currently work in crane operations and require a nationally recognized certification
Trainees must meet the below pre-requisites:
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Comply with CCO’s Substance Abuse Policy
- Comply with the NCCCO Code of Ethics
- Medical Requirements – Certified crane operators MUST continue to meet ASME B30 physical requirements throughout their certification period
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969