NCCCO Mobile Crane Operator Written Exam
The NCCCO Mobile Crane Operator Written Core Exam will test the candidates’ knowledge in the following areas:
- Technical Knowledge
- Manufactures’ Load Charts
Successful Certification will require students to take the Written Core Exam and one or more of the specialty designation(s). Certification is valid for 5 years.
- The written core exam consists of 90 multiple-choice questions. Candidates have 90 minutes to complete this.
- Each written specialty examination consists of 26 multiple-choice questions. Candidates are allowed 60 minutes to complete each specialty exam.
The four specialty categories are:
- Lattice Boom Crawler Crane
- Lattice Boom Truck Crane
- Telescopic Boom Crane – Swing Cab
- Telescopic Boom Crane – Fixed Cab
Students have 12 months after passing their first exam (Written or Practical) in which to pass the corresponding Written or Practical Exam in the same designations.
Trainees MUST meet the below pre-requisites:
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Comply with CCO’s Substance Abuse Policy
- Comply with the NCCCO Code of Ethics
- Medical Requirements – Certified crane operators MUST continue to meet ASME B30 physical requirements throughout their certification period
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969