NCCCO Rigger Level 1 Course Bundle (Includes All Exams)
The NCCCO Certified Rigger Level 1 Course Bundle prepares students who currently work in rigging operations for the successful completion of their NCCCO Level 1 Rigger Certification written and practical exams at the end of the training.
Students who successfully complete this NCCCO (National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators) course will be confident in their preparation for the exams and will also be able to competently perform the job requirements of a Level 1 Rigger.
* Please Note – Written and Practical exams ARE included in the cost *
As part of this NCCCO crane training program, students will take part in classroom exercises and hands-on practical sessions designed to allow for both the understanding and ability of knot tying and sling and rigging hardware connections.
This NCCCO Certified Rigger Level 1 Course Bundle (inc. exams) includes how to:
- Check rigging before use
- Attach rigging
- Basic knowledge of hitch configurations, capacities and knots
- Recognize hazards and know how to avoid them
- Signal operations
- Understand how to use rigging equipment and basic hitches
Learning is through a combination of classroom exercises and hands-on practice.
The NCCCO Certified Rigger Level 1 written and practical exams must be taken and successfully passed to receive certification.
- The written test consists of 60 multiple-choice questions. Candidates have 60 minutes to complete.
- During the practical exam candidates are required to demonstrate basic rigging competency.
Certificates are valid for a 5 year period; however this may vary if additional NCCCO qualifications are added to a student’s card.
NCCCO Rigger Level 2
Who Should Attend
Personnel who currently work in basic rigging operations and wish to receive a CCO Certification.
Trainees must meet the below pre-requisites:
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Comply with CCO’s Substance Abuse Policy
- Comply with the NCCCO Code of Ethics
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969