Rigger Level 1
* Please ensure you read the course outline for your chosen date & location before placing your booking. These can vary for each training center. *
The Rigger Level 1 Training Course will prepare students who currently work in, or are about to work in, rigging operations. The class will cover topics such as common sling hitch types, load charts, and how to perform a pre-use inspection.
As part of the Rigger Level 1 Class, students will take part in classroom exercises and demonstration sessions.
The Rigger Level 1 Training Course will cover:
- Legislation & standards
- Best Practice & recognizing hazards
- How to calculate sling stress
- Load control using typical sling techniques
- Common sling hitch types
- Hand signals
- How to perform a pre-use sling inspection
- Use of load charts
At the end of the Rigger Level 1 Course students will take part in a written evaluation.
Rigger Level 2
Who Should Attend
Personnel who either currently works in, or is about to work in, basic rigging operations and wish to perform activities competently and safely.
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969