Rigging Gear Inspector Level 1 & 2 Training Course
This 3 day Rigging Gear Inspector Level 1 & 2 Course is designed to help field personnel identify damaged gear, remove it from service, and perform periodic inspections of the equipment. Students will receive instruction and use hands-on exercises to learn how to inspect and document each component for annual equipment review.
Upon successful completion, students will be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct a thorough Rigging Gear Inspection.
The Rigger Gear Inspector Level 1 & 2 course will cover the following topics:
- Wire Rope
- Wire Rope Slings
- Synthetic Web and Round Slings
- Chain Slings
- Rigging Hardware
- Inspection Forms
- Below-the-Hook Lifting Devices
- Applicable Federal, State, and Provincial Regulations & Standards
Attendees will be required to attend full learning hours and achieve a passing score on all tests and assessments. Successful students will achieve 3.2 CEU’s (Continuing Education Units) and receive a certificate of completion.
All students will be provided with the following reference material:
- Rigging Gear Inspector Resource Manual
- Rigging Gear Inspector Tool Pack
- Journeyman Rigger’s Reference Card
- Rigging Gear Inspection Reference Card
- Rigging Gear Inspection Form(s)
- Rigging Gear Inspection Reference Notebook
Rigging Gear Inspector Level 3
Who Should Attend
Personnel who are responsible for their company’s rigging gear operations and inspections that wish to perform activities competently and safely.
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969