SPANISH OSHA 30 Hour Construction Training Course
The SPANISH OSHA 30 Hour Construction Training Course is designed to give foremen, supervisors, superintendents, competent persons, safety staff, safety committee members, and others with responsibility for workplace safety, knowledge about the basic OSHA health and safety regulations affecting construction workplaces.
Students will learn how to recognize, prevent and address construction hazards, and will get an overview of how the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) operates.
* All course material and instruction will be provided in Spanish. *
At the end of this OSHA health and safety training, successful students will have the skills and knowledge required to help avoid and protect themselves and others from work-related injuries.
The SPANISH OSHA 30 Construction Training Course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing safety and health
- OSHA focus-four hazards: falls, electrocution, struck by (falling objects, trucks, cranes) and caught in/between such as trench hazards and equipment
- Personal protective and lifesaving equipment
- Health hazards in construction
- Materials handling, storage, use and disposal
- Hand tools and power tools
- Welding and cutting
- Cranes, derricks, hoists, elevators and conveyors
- Stairways and ladders
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Concrete and masonry construction
- Confined spaces in construction
- Basic ergonomics
- Fire protection and prevention
- Powered industrial vehicles
Course attendees will be required to be proficient in Spanish. To successfully complete this SPANISH OSHA training course, students will be required to complete a test and portfolio of classwork. All course material and instruction will be provided in Spanish.
On successful completion of the course, students will receive an OSHA 30 wallet card and certificate.
Who Should Attend
The SPANISH OSHA 30 hour construction course is intended for anyone who speaks Spanish and wants to learn more about the standards associated with construction work. Perfect for foremen, supervisors, managers, safety committee members, and employees wanting an in-depth class on OSHA construction regulations.
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969