Virtual Instructor Led NYC SST 8 Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher
This 8-Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher training course has been approved by the NYC DOB and is a renewal requirement for the NYC Department of Buildings Site Safety Managers, Site Safety Coordinators, and the Construction Superintendent. Site Safety Managers, Site Safety Coordinators, and Construction Superintendents must successfully complete this course during the 1 year immediately prior to renewing their license. A Site Safety Coordinator must complete this course annually to renew the coordinator certification.
This 8-Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher Training course will cover the following safety material:
- Compare roles and responsibilities of NYC DOB licensed site safety professionals
- Determine job safety protocols during construction and demolition operation in NYC that protect the employees, public and property
- Differentiate between OSHA Standard and New York City DOB Chapter 33 regulations
- Define site safety plan requirements
- Understand how to use tools safely on the jobsite
- Analyze jobsite safety violations and emergency situations
Attendees will be required to attend full learning hours and achieve a pass rate of at least 70% on the written assessment.
Who Should Attend
Anyone wishing to renew their Site Safety Manager License, Site Safety Coordinator certificate, and NY Construction Superintendent registration.
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969